(1) Makeup brush gift sets are probably one of the hardest things to find but they make one of the BEST holiday gifts. Usually a good makeup brush kit comes in a set of 5-10 but with two to three face brushes and the rest all eye brushes. I always find the face brushes the most useful like foundation, bronzer, blush, and contour but I can never find all those brushes in ONE kit.
So after searching and searching for a decent makeup brush set I came across: The Ecotools Forever Favorite Collection ($49.99)- 12 brush piece set included with two beauty blenders, the BH Cosmetics Rose Romance– 12 piece brush set ($16.79) [currently 30% off], and if you wanna splurge a little the Jaclyn Hill’s Favorite Brush Collection by Morphe comes with a set of 23 brushes ($155 on sale). Not only do these kits contain a variety of eye makeup brushes but they also come with a decent amount of face brushes.
After reading reviews on reviews of these brushes, I found these to be most raved about by many people. I’d definitely recommend to get your hands on them asap before they sell out because around the holidays makeup brush kits sell out like wildfire.
(2) I don’t know about you but I’m always on the hunt for a new lipstick. This holiday gift set is gorgeous and would suit any skin tone color! Dose of colors is one of my favorite lipstick brands. I love their matte lipsticks but these satin lipsticks have some really appealing colors.
– Dose of Colors- Winter Hues- Satin Lipstick Quad
(3) My satin Victoria’s Secret robe is probably one of my favorite gifts. I wear it religiously when I’m getting ready to go out and it’s the perfect amount of light weight to wear after blow drying my hair. Such a great gift idea and at the price of $49.50.
(4) You can never go wrong with perfume. What girl doesn’t love to smell good? A girl’s scent is a distinctive thing and people remember her for it. At Sephora you can purchase the Sephora Favorites- Perfume Sampler, which comes with 17 samples of some of Sephora’s top selling perfumes. It comes with a gift voucher on the inside that you bring in to Sephora and the person you gifted the set to can redeem a full size bottle with their chosen favorite scent at no extra cost. This set has a $119.00 value but only costs $65.00.
(5) An every day purse is another amazing gift to give around the holidays. It’s not always easy finding a good quality purse and designer bags usually break the bank so an alternative is a Teddy Blake- RACHEL BOTALATTO. This is a gorgeous bag and super spacious. This bag will definitely put a smile on any girls face when she opens it this Christmas. It’s simple, elegant, and timeless. Get it now while it’s on sale!
(6) Faux fur is so in this season so if your girlfriend, cousin, best friend, sister, or best friend is trendy she’ll love this. It’s super affordable and pairs perfectly with any coat. I’d pair this with a leather jacket or a peacoat. ($20)
(7) So you’ve probably seen the Newsboy hats all over instagram. Yes, almost every fashion bloggers has them. If your girl is into fashion she’ll definitely appreciate this. ($28)
(8) Hunter Boots or Hunter Boot socks are another great gift. Hunter Boot socks are usually hard to find around the holidays because they sell out like crazy but they are super cute and really dress up your boots. The socks pair perfectly with leggings and a big comfy knitted sweater. They’re currently on sale too!
(9) Another super comfy cute gift to give this holiday season is the J. Crew, Ribbed Beanie with Faux Fur Pom-Pom. FAUX FUR, POM POMS need I say more? —————————————————– TRENDY
(10) For all those little world travelers out there or even just a girl who never spends a weekend at home, a luggage bag is the perfect gift. The Astyll Milk Marble Carry On is the go to carry on bag almost every instagram fashion blogger owns. So yes, if you’ve seen a picture of a girl with a marble carry on, on instagram this is the one!
(11) You can NEVER go wrong with a portable charger. Why? because who doesn’t need one?
(12) So here’s a little bit of a splurge gift but it’s definitely a top 3. The Gucci, Leather Belt with Double G Buckle… leave your girl speechless. It’s Gucci! If you want to get the belt but the price is a little out of range try poshmark. Poshmark is your best friend.
(13) So let’s talk nail polish. Personally I love nudes and dark colors around the winter season so I found this perfect gift set that has subtle but trendy colors in it. I’d use every color in this set and this brand is amazing! (Sold online only)
– Butter London- The Gold Standard 5 Pc 10x Nail Lacquer Collection
(14) Sunglasses! duh. The most useful gift ever & they’re on sale.
A Few Other AMAZING gifts aka The Honorable Mentions:
(1) A Makeup Mirror (at a SUPER affordable price!) I bought this mirror for my best friend’s birthday a few months ago and she still thanks me for it! Perfect gift for sure and it has fluorescent lighting which is the best lighting for girls to do their makeup. It’s also currently on SALE.
(2) BeatsX Wireless Headphones is the perfect gift for that girl that constantly hits the gym. Headphone wires can get annoying and in the way!
(3) VonShef Premium Copper French is the perfect home gift for making cocktails and at an affordable cost.
(4) Brett Ugg Slippers- I’ve had these for about three years and they’re my favorite. They’re not too bulky and are super comfortable and flattering.
(5) Last but not least- a JBL speaker. These speakers are SO LOUD. One of my friends in college had a small portable Bose speaker almost the same size and not even the Bose speaker was as loud as the JBL speaker. Insanely affordable and on sale!
These really are the perfect gifts for your girlfriend, sister, cousin, granddaughter, niece, or even your best friend. Hope this list gave you a better idea of what to get them or even what to ask for yourself this Christmas.
Happy Black Friday Shopping!